Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kelly Loves Stella & Dot!

So, I sat down to catch up on my blogging and saw on my Stella & Dot homepage that Kelly Ripa has discovered our jewelry!!!

Funny thing is, I was watching a segment yesterday (maybe the day before) and thought her serpent cuff looked like ours... but wasn't sure. Today, I discovered IT WAS OUR SERPENT CUFF!!! Way exciting for Stella & Dot. 

Watch Kelly's cute episode of Fashion Finder for today...  She cracks me up!

Here's the Serpent Bracelet up close so you can see it. It's AWESOME!
Kelly shows a lot of other pieces from the new Fall Collection, but go check the whole line out for yourself! I think it's the best collection we've had in a while. Seriously, had I been working at the time I had 50% off for the new line.... I would have spent an entire pay check on Stella & Dot!

This is what I'm saving up for NEXT! :)

Our new collection of Stella & Dot Handbags will be released SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment