Friday, August 12, 2011

16 Things You Didn't Know About SLEEP

Recently I've developed a great love for reading...

blogs.

Oh my goodness. It's almost embarrassing. I still haven't finished the 4th and final book of the Twilight series (Sorry Taylor! I promise, I will so you can have your book back!), last night I almost got to crack open the book Todd's been telling me I need to read forever ... and well, even my online news reading has fallen through the cracks. Blogs are addictive. Some are informative. Some are like juicy gossip. Others... serious soap opera material. I generally stick to a lot of running/athlete's blogs, but a few are way too good NOT to read and get sucked in to the drama. DC has some very talented bloggers. Mine is terrible in comparison.

But we won't compare! :)

ANYWAYS! This week, Sarah, on her blog: Sarah Runs a Lot, posted this GREAT little factoid about SLEEP. Interesting enough. Enjoy.

From Psychology Degree/http://www.psychologydegree.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment