Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My One Word
















As we near the end of January, it's a good time for us to take stock of progress toward our New Year's resolutions. If you are making successful progress, I applaud you. If you aren't....well, there may be a better way. No matter if you are well on your way to successfully fulfilling your resolution or your resolution has not crossed your mind in the past week, it may be worth reconsidering our resolutions altogether. I recently heard about this interesting project called "My One Word".

"The challenge is simple: lose the long list of changes you want to make this year and instead pick ONE WORD. It’s okay to want to be a better you—and the New Year is a natural time to start. The question is, how? My One Word replaces broken promises with a vision for real change. When you choose a single word, you have a single focus. You are moving toward the future rather than swearing off the past."

I invite you to visit http://myoneword.org/ and explore choosing one word to focus on for the year. Best wishes for a successful and healthy New Year!

Cheers,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment