Sunday, January 9, 2011

The China Study

Happy Sunday to everyone! :) I hope that you have each had a restful and relaxing weekend.

We had some friends over yesterday and had a wonderful time catching up, sharing a few drinks and passed around the newest little man in my life, Parker. Parker is the most handsome (and very bald) 3 month old son of my college friends, Holly and Patrick. I would post a picture, but the one I happened to snap is so blurry that Parker actually looks like he has "fuzzy" hair..... But, he is quite adorable. Lacey and Rance were also here too. It's so nice to spend time with the people you love so much. It's just crazy (both Lacey and I agree) to watch your close college friends.... the ones you experienced ALL (the good, bad and ugly) of college with, become amazing parents! Thank you all for spending time with us in our home.

I hope that you all have been able to work on your "Homework" from Friday. I have received MANY emails, messages, and text messages thanking me for something I have said on this blog - ALREADY! It's amazing! I am so honored to help ANYONE who wants to help themselves make a change to be a happier, healthier human. You may all ask my husband, but for years I have been so passionate about YOU! :)

YOU are all my friends, my family, my loved ones, my co-workers, my classmates, my bosses, my patients, etc.... and I love each and every one of you. Keep working hard on you. I'm here to to help where you need me to.

I have A LOT of great stuff to share and talk about this week. Get READY! Until then... Todd found this great article about The China Study.  Click the hyperlink to find a brief article about this incredible study completed by Dr. Campbell in China and Taiwan. This plant based diet is ultimately the concept Todd and I strive to live by... but we have our own name for a "Veggie-centric" diet.





Have a great night friends!! More tomorrow!
-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment