Thursday, February 10, 2011

You're Beautiful

This week my heart has been heavy....

Confidence, no matter how much you have, can always be challenged when you're the "new one." Being one of many new graduate nurses helps... but still, it's been almost 3 years since I've had a full-time job and now, in what feels like a really good night's rest.... I'm a NURSE and finally - working!

I know I am a hard worker. I know I will provide Remarkable Care. I know I will do an EXCELLENT job.... but you can't not think about all the "what if's". I'm old enough to know not every thing or everyday goes as you always hope it does. Nursing will certainly hold no exceptions.


So, during my two hours a day in the car to and from Winston, when I'm not listening to NPR, I'm belting it out to some Glee tunes or along with a few of my favorites on KLOVE. This week, God gave me this powerful song and uplifting message (I picked a youtube video w/the lyrics so you can see it & hear it).

 

Even if you don't share the same faith I do... I think this song has a message for everyone. I hope it does for you, what it has for me! Remember: You are Treasured. You are Sacred. You are His.... You're BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment