Thursday, April 7, 2011

Give Me Some Suga! :)

So, like many of you, I have my own sweet tooth. One I really do try to work on .... but I'll be honest, I'd sometimes rather run a little farther to have some sugar.... but this presentation really put a lot in PERSPECTIVE! 

My sweet Step-mom, Sharon, got this in an email this week and sent it straight to me... "for my blog" (i was so excited!). I LOOOOVE visual aids and always appreciate having others help create an image to explain a concept better.... The easier it is to "get", the more likely we'll remember it. I hope you learn a thing or two as well! 



 4.2 grams = 1 teaspoon of sugar = 1 sugar cube (in the images)
 







































Quite interesting isn't it? So, have you figured up how much sugar you've had today? 
Now think about what that sugar is doing to your vessels and heart..... if you don't know, read my post on Diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment